This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Media Coverage of Rich's Work
-ISTE Empowered Learning - "Students use Technology to do Good in the World"
-Autodesk/Tinkercad Video Blog - "Young Designers Tackling Real World Problems"
-EdSurge - "How to use Real World Problems to Teach Design Thinking, 3D Printing, and Collaboration"
-Beverly Citizen - "Brookwood Students Create Assistive Devices for Beverly Seniors"
- NSTA Reports - "Giving a Hand to STEM"
- Medium - "A Perfect Match: Design Solutions Meet Service Learning"
- 3DPrint.com - "3D Printing in STEM Education"
- Makers for Global Good - "D-Zign Girlz, Brookwood School"
- Design Squad Global - Video: "3D-Design Problem Bank"
- Digital Engineering - "Educators Inspire with 3D-Printied Prosthetics"
- The Boston Globe - "Brookwood Students Reach Across the Sea"
- Design Squad Global - Video: "3D Printed Hand"
- TeachThought - Podcast: "Innovating with Authentic PBL and 3D Printing"
- Buck Institute for Education - Webinar: "Challenging Problems or Questions"
- Edutopia - "Innovative Education: Make Room for What If's"
- Edutopia - "Finding an Authentic Goal for Your PBL Classroom"
- Edutopia - "Stove Project Sparks Global Youth Action"
- White House Film Festival - "President Obama Gives Our Global Stove Project a Shout out"
- Ultimaker - "The Authenticity Spark - One School's Journey from 3D Printed Prosthetics to Problem Banks"
- eNABLING The Future - "Raptor Hacking and the Grab-Tor"
- TeachThought - "5 Ways to Supercharge Your 3D Printing Program"
- Make Magazine - "So You're a Teacher With a 3D Printer...Now What?"
- Harborlight Community Partners - "Sowing the Seeds of Empathy...With Technology?"
- Buck Institute for Education - "3D Printed Prosthetic Projects - Front Line of a Disruptive Revolution"
- Buck Institute for Education - "Empathy: The Surprising Secret Sauce for Authentic STEM Project Design"
- The International Educator - "Enable-ing Kids Through 3D Printed Prostheses"